Friday, April 4, 2014

Friday Happiness no. 5

Finally a haircut! I usually cut Tim's hair even though I have no idea what I'm doing! Good thing we have a licensed hairstylist in the family. 
  I taught Walker to iron! What a good husband!
I can't wait for this musical fireside. I delivered invites to non-member friends. If only I had the talent.....sigh......

Chasing rainbows
We caught one!
Nivee and Grandma Harris. I might add the most beautiful hula dancer EVER! I'm talking about Grandma and Nivee's not too bad herself:)
Okay, I tell the girls let's take a picture. Winter, smile don't make goofy faces!
Ahhh.......let's take another one. Winter, please smile nicely!
Go figure?
 
Tim's birthday was yesterday. His personality is uniquely his and a spiritual giant among men.

No comments:

Post a Comment