Saturday, April 19, 2014

Past Two Weeks!

Chapter 27 

The past couple of weeks have been filled with the highest highs and the most heart thanking lows! I'm glad the computer went on the blink and I was at the mercy of NOT rushing to get a new one. 
Sister Harris is now Hermana Harris! She has been transferred to San Fransisco and is a new Spanish speaking Sister. When I found out she was in Daly City I literally could have jumped out of my seat with EXCITEMENT!!!! I would have if I wasn't driving.
 HER MISSION IS TO FIND HERB AND CARMELLA!!!!
I will explain in a later post. I will also add her last couple of letters. Lots of tears for her to leave beloved Walnut Creek and the people she loves so dearly!
As for now I am posting my Friday Happiness pictures from the last 2 weeks, (there is alot)! If any of you know me personally or Sister Harris we are thankful for the smallest, tiniest, undeserved grandest blessings that Heavenly Father gives to us and we are EQUALLY thankful for the blessings that come into our lives that make one stronger, the type of blessings that you really have to rely on Him. I actually like the blessings called Faith!
Our Goofy Family! In no particular order:)

Hermana Harris and her new companion that cooks the greatest food her her! Thank you!!!!
 

 Hermana Harris view. Looks like she still walking the hills.

Grandpa and Grandma Harris
The newly called President and Matron of the Kona Hawaii Temple. 

 We love you Hermana Harris!!!!

 Timbe's birthday! 

One of his favorite gifts!
Alema is excited for Tim to open his present. Something about using your own money!
They are in the mail!:)
I have decided every Mormon Family looks like this on Conference Weekend at home.
New computer
 Nicolette:) I still want to call her Violet! Taking her first newborn picture sometime today.
Sweet's Sister's Social!
 Can you say AMAZING!!! TALENTED!!! BEAUTIFUL!!! KIND!!! SERVICEFUL Sisters!
This is normal for us!
 My heart hurts and is joyful at the same time......
Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment