Monday, March 31, 2014

See's Chocolate and Parking

Chapter 25
Hello from Concord!!!
Trying to choose which things to write about each week is like having a giant box of See's candy in front of me but only being able to eat 1 or 2 and having to decide which one to eat.
So to keep myself from going crazy here are the first 10 things that come to my mind when I think of the week...
1) Concord Mayor. Our investigator James won't come to church because the Mayor goes to his current church... I think the mayor needs a visit from the missionaries. 
2) Journal Writing. I have never been good at keeping a journal, but lately it has been my new favorite things.
3) Fasting. It works miracles.
4) Doors. "knock knock". The Missionaries are here!!!! 
5) Gluten Free Brownies. Who would have known they are so good? Thank you Sister Anderson, for your special dietary needs. I must be hungry because we haven't even had brownies this week....
6) Michelle. Hi Michelle! I know you are reading this! 
7) Forgiveness. It is real. 
8) Parking. Or rather the lack of. 
9) The Atonement. Learning more about it every day. 
10) "Me llamo Gato". Sister Andersons favorite thing to say in Spanish. 
Until next time....
Love, Sister Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment